Halloween is right around the corner and we’re here to help keep kids safe! We’ve collected some great safety tips to protect your little ones.
- Make sure that all costumes have bright colors or reflective tape. Worried that reflective tape will ruin the look of your little goblin? Add it to their candy bag instead!
- Double check their mask before leaving the house. Masks can shift and block a trick-or-treater’s peripheral vision. Make sure that any mask is secure enough to not move and also instruct kids to fully turn their heads when crossing streets.
- Keep a few flashlights with you in case lighting on some streets isn’t very bright. A flashlight beam also works to alert cars that you are nearby.
- Make sure that your trick-or-treater’s are always within site. Halloween is an exciting night, but make sure kids don’t run too far ahead and that you have a clear view of every door they knock on.
- For even more tips, check out this our Halloween safety tips video, here!