Our “Support Our Troops” program is officially in full swing! Every year, we help families provide a little piece of home to military men and women serving overseas during the holiday season.
We know this is one of our customer’s favorite programs of the year and every year more customers register for a pre-paid postage stamp for the standard rate on this specific goodie box offered by the post office for a flat rate of $13.45 to be shipped to troops serving our country overseas. If you’re new to the program or just need a refresher, here are some of the key things to know before you register.
- This is a benefit extended to our customers as a way for us to say thank you. You must be a Great Plains Communications customer to participate.
- The shipping label is valid for an APO, FPO, or DPO address.
- The shipping label may only be used for a troop currently serving overseas.
- In order to ensure that we reach as many families as possible, there is only one box per Great Plains Communications account.
- The shipping label is good for the standard 12 x 12 x 6 Goodie Box provided to military families free of charge from your local post office.
Ready to register? Click here to get your free shipping label from now until December 31st.